I have been updating the Google account for Oak Park, Il blog, specifically, google maps because you can review businesses and restaurants just like Yelp.com. Since I am already on yelp I am copying and pasting the reviews from Yelp to Google. This way I am consistent across the board with what I am saying about my experiences in Oak Park, Il and elsewhere. I am no nonsense with the reviews so I hope you enjoy them.
I am trying to keep all the accounts from Google/Blogger/Maps to WordPress to Yelp all on the same wavelength not being a major corporation it is very hard to keep all these social media sites plus Facebook together and on the same point. It is fairly simple once you get in a groove and keep all the outside noise out.
These are a basic simple guideline list on how I am doing the review thingee I am talking about:
- log into both yelp and google
- open up your account on yelp to reviews
- open up google maps
- copy the information from yelp (business name, address)
- put it in google maps search
- click onto the right business information on google
- scroll down to write a review click it
- just copy and paste the review from yelp to google
Sorry, it has some holes not my thing to create lists like this!